Friday, January 16, 2009

A-frame box resources

Mentioned some of these a while ago, but have come across a few new ones too, so here they all are in one place. If you know of more a-frame box resources, let me know and I'll gladly add them here.

The following links take you to people who are training or have trained their dog's frame with the a-frame box. Interesting to see people's different experiences* and the variety of breeds working with the method.
*Disclaimer: Although these videos use a pvc box on the a-frame, the methods shown may or may not follow the method/criteria outlined in Rachel Sanders' a-frame box program.

3 comments:

Elf said...

OK, I didn't visit for a while because there weren't many posts, but I see that now I have lots of catching up to do. And, oh boy, my posts get special mention! Glad they're worth noting.

Muttsandaklutz said...

But of course :-)

Johann The Dog said...

Oh wow, what a great resource! I shall share if you don't mind :)